Heating & Plumbing Services in Dartmouth, Halifax and the HRM
Parker Plumbing & Heating Ltd. offers experienced, professional services in residential, commercial heating and plumbing services in Dartmouth, Halifax and the HRM. For more than 15 years, homeowners and business owners alike know that they can trust us to provide them with exceptional customer care and honest, efficient service. Our ability to keep pace and grow with the industry is a testament to the innovative way we approach your plumbing or heating issue.
Our company has two divisions, Service and Construction. We offer a full fleet of trucks ready to be dispatched to your home or business. We also perform renovations, as well as new commercial construction. Whether you need your residential taps repaired or a new commercial building tilt-up, the team at Parker Plumbing & Heating Ltd. has you covered.
Within the two divisions, we offer the following:
- Video inspections
- Natural gas and propane heating/piping
- Hot water tanks
- Drain clearing
- Installation and supply of fixtures, trim
- Troubleshooting issues (plumbing and heating related)
- Emergency services
- High-pressure drain cleaning
- Pipe thawing
- Heating conversions and upgrades
Parker Plumbing & Heating Ltd. has maintained high plumbing and heating standards in the Halifax Regional Municipality since 2003.
We are licensed to provide service and repairs for all commercial, residential or industrial plumbing and heating needs. At Parker Plumbing & Heating Ltd., we understand that plumbing needs vary with commercial, residential and industrial setup. We are well equipped to handle any big or small-scale plumbing needs. Our talented team is dedicated to providing the best service at the highest degree of excellence.
Signs That You Need Professional Plumbing Services in Dartmouth, Halifax and the HRM
Some plumbing issues appear to be simple to resolve, yet you may end up waist-deep in water from who knows where. We all feel like we can fix these little things ourselves, but toilets and sinks have the potential to do substantial damage since leaks in walls can spread or go undiscovered until it's too late. This makes hiring a professional plumber imperative. Following are the signs when you must opt for professional plumbing services in Dartmouth rather than opting for a DIY repair.
- Water pressure has been reduced: A sluggish drip or intermittently reduced pressure from your plumbing fixtures might be caused by clogs, ruptured pipes, or pinhole pipe leaks. Leaks can cause significant water damage and expensive plumbing replacement projects, so it's critical to get them fixed as soon as possible.
- Clogs in the plumbing on a regular basis: A clog in the toilet or a blockage in the sink can occur occasionally, but expert assistance is required if the obstruction persists. In most cases, a comprehensive, professional-grade drain cleaning is your best option.
- Drains that move slowly: Slow drains are typically a symptom of ongoing clogging problems, and the causes are almost always linked to repeated obstructions. Sewer drain line damage and root infiltration are two other possible causes.
- Drains emit a foul or strange odour. Odd drain line odours are most typically observed in the home's lowest drains, which are usually in the basement. These odours are frequently caused by sewage line damage or obstructions, which can be resolved with a drain cleaning or sewer line repair.
- There are knocking noises in the walls. Pipes that have come free from their fastenings or pipes that are experiencing abnormal pressure changes might cause knocking in the walls. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible before the pipes cause major damage to your walls.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Plumbing Services
Hiring a professional plumbing service for small leaks or massive repair works is always a smart choice as you can expect quality repair and skilled plumbers at your service. Following are some benefits of associating with professional plumbers:
Knowledgeable assistance: Professional plumbers have the know-how to diagnose the issue and provide lasting results. Because they have dealt with numerous plumbing problems, they can determine the most effective solution for your problem.
Well equipped: Special tools are required to access, diagnose, and repair the hard-to-reach corners. Plumbers can avoid unnecessary demolition and work more precisely to resolve even a complex plumbing issue with the right tools.
Permanent fix: When you hire professional plumbers, you can rest assured that they will offer a permanent fix. An inexperienced plumber might offer you a quick fix or may charge less, but the problem will reappear, and you might have to opt for an expensive repair this time!
Precise handling: Most of the plumbing problems reappear because the root cause has not been addressed or the plumber has not fixed it properly. You can eliminate both these possibilities with experienced plumbers, as they can diagnose the issues in the first place and can determine a suitable action plan to resolve them once and for all.
Safety: Handling the pipes that connect the house to gas, water, and electricity is a common plumbing task. Someone could be badly wounded if you mistakenly damage or loosen the wrong pipe. A competent plumber is well aware of these dangers and takes several precautions to avoid them.
Contact us today for a free estimate! Spare some moments and read the latest blogs featuring industry research and insights.
It’s Never Too Late to Call Us!
With our 24-hour emergency services, we have on-call services available and ready to respond to your emergency.